Best healthy and cheap buys
The people have spoken and voted for the best products stoked at Aldi this year. Here are the top 10…
Aldi is known as the ultimate destination for good-quality dupes at low prices, but the problem is that there’s simply too many products to choose from.
Well, shoppers have now had their say and voted for the top 10 best products stocked at the bargain supermarket to help make your shopping experience at Aldi simpler.
Over 300,00 shoppers were asked to nominate their favourite buy in the People’s Picks Awards, which was narrowed down to ten categories – barbecue, platter, lunchbox, health, sweet treat, money saver, beauty, breakfast, cleaning and most convenient.
While each category had a winner, the item with the most votes overall was the Essential Health Paw Paw Ointment.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
The item to win the health category was Forresters 750g bag of Natural Almonds priced at a cheap $9.99.
Other healthy winning items included the $11.99 four pack Fishmonger Fresh Salmon Fillet and the Bakers Life Mini Wholegrain Wraps eight pack priced at $1.89.
Aldi’s top 10 product list for 2020:
- The Life of the Party: Emporium Selection Brie or Camembert Cheese 200g – $4.49
- The BBQ Boss: The Fishmonger Fresh Salmon Fillet 4pk – $11.99
- The Couch Companion: Monarc Utopia Mini Variety Pack 12 pk 600 ml – $4.99
- The MVP: Beautifully Butterfully Salted Butter 250g – $2.79
- The Time Lord: Bakers Life Mini Wholegrain Wraps 8pk – $1.89
- The Health Guru: Forresters Natural Almonds 750g – $9.99
- The Daily Glow: Essential Health Paw Paw Ointment 25g – $2.79
- The Early Bird: Bakers Life Croissants – $2.19
- The Cleaning Whizz: Di San Oxy Action PreWash Stain Remover 500ml – $1.29
- The Lunchbox Legend: Blackstone Vegetable Straws 110g – $2.29
“Once a product is on the shelf, we are certain that it is of the highest quality, for a fraction of the price. The People’s Picks is our way of saying ‘you don’t have to take our word for it!” Aldi shopping expert Nicole Higgins said.
“This year’s picks are excellent recommendations and certain items that should be on everyone’s shopping list! We love seeing our customers share their rave reviews after a trip to ALDI and we can’t wait to hear what Aussies think about this year’s list.”