Treat yourself to this fudgy chocolate tahini brownie with skin-boosting collagen
A sweet, indulgent treat that serves your skin? Yes, please! This decadent chocolate tahini brownie features a healthy dose of collagen to benefit your skin, hair, and nails.
These brownies are made exceptionally fudgy with the addition of our Choc Chic nut butter, which tastes like Nutella, but better!
Our nut butters use all-natural ingredients and are infused with gut-friendly collagen, to help support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
You can also turn this brownie into a pudding by cooking for only 15-20 minutes so the middle is molten chocolate. Delicious served with some coconut ice cream!
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
Chocolate tahini brownies
Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian
Sugar: 6.3 g of sugar per serve = 1.4 teaspoons of sugar per serve
1 cup Beauty Food Choc Chic nut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large organic eggs (or 3 small-medium eggs)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup cacao powder
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
50g 85% dark chocolate chips, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons tahini
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c then line an 8×8″ baking dish with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the Beauty Foods Choc Chic Nut Butter, vanilla and eggs. Stir together until smooth (this might take some good arm work!). Add the coconut sugar and stir to combine.
3. Add the cacao powder, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir everything together until a batter forms. Add in the chocolate chips and fold together.
4. Transfer the batter to the prepared lined baking dish. Use a spatula to smooth it out evenly along the edges, it will be a little thick, but this adds to the fudginess of the brownie. Spoon over the tahini and roughly swirl into the top of the brownie batter.
5. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool almost completely, so the brownie can firm up slightly, before cutting and serving.
Notes: Store these brownies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
This recipe is courtesy of Beauty Food.