Vegan fruit and nut chocolate slice recipe packed with magnesium
Satisfy those sweet cravings and boost your mood with this healthy fruit and nut slice that’s packed with nutritious ingredients.
Snacking can make or break your diet – especially if you have a sweet tooth.
But all that can be changed by whipping up this supercharged healthy fruit and nut chocolate slice.
It’s packed with magnesium, which has been proven to boost your mood, reduce blood pressure, control blood sugar levels and help ease migraines.
It also contains an abundance of antioxidants and healthy fats to help nourish you from the inside out.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter to read more stories like this.
Magnesium charged fruit and nut chocolate
Gluten free , dairy free, vegan
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Healthy Care Super Magnesium Powder
- 1 1/2 cups mixed raw nuts – hazelnut, macadamia, almond, pecan
- 3/4 cup dried fruits – cranberries, sultanas, currants
1. Melt coconut oil over low heat on the stove.
2. Whisk raw cacao powder, maple, vanilla and Healthy Care Super Magnesium Powder into coconut oil.
3. Toss together the nuts and fruits in a bowl.
4. Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper, pour half the chocolate mixture in, top with half the fruit and nuts and repeat.
5. Place in freezer to set for 2 hours then slice and enjoy! Best stored in the fridge up to 3 weeks.