20-minute peanut butter choc chip cookie recipe
Baking (and snacking) is made a cinch with these healthy peanut butter chocolate cookies from fitness expert Sam Wood.
Baking is no easy task, even for professionals. But these cookies are actually fail-proof and a cinch to make.
All you need to do is blend the ingredients in a food processor and stir through the chunky choc chips and optional pecans. Place them in the oven for a quick 15 minutes and you’ve got yourself perfectly golden cookies that are crunchy on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside. Oh, and did we mention they’re super healthy, too?
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter to read more stories like this.
Peanut butter, choc chip and pecan cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor, except for the chopped chocolate and pecans, and process until it comes together. If it’s too dry, add water 1 tsp at a time.
3. Add choc chips and pecans and mix through.
4. Shape into approximately 10 cookies and spread out on baking paper.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
For more recipes, head to 28 by Sam Wood.