Win a Reebok Nano X1 x Sophie Guidolin pack worth $1200
Need that motivation to keep that cardio up as the temperature drops? We’ve got you covered with these epic prize packs.
Reebok have teamed up with nutritionist, personal trainer & creator of www.thebod.com.au, Sophie Guidolin to give you all the gear, training and books to help you stay fit and eat healthy this Autumn.
Two winners will win a pack worth $1214.35.
The prize includes:
- Reebok training pack to the value of $300 RRP including top/bra, bottoms and Nano X1 footwear
- A full THE BOD App 12 months subscription – $199.99
- Books by Sophie Guidolin including;
- Everyday Thermo Recipe Book – $49.95
- My Kids Eat Volume 2 Recipe Book – $44.95
- THE BOD Fuel Recipe Book – $49.95
- THE BOD Ultimate Training & Nutrition Bundle (Print Edition) – $299.95
- THE BOD Booty Band – $29.95
- THE BOD Booty Band Set – $49.95
- THE BOD Booty Box Card Game – $29.95
- THE BOD Hip Thrust Pad & Gym Bag – $39.95
- THE BOD Lifting Grips – $49.95
- THE BOD Ankle Straps – $19.95
- THE BOD Speed Rope – $29.95
- THE BOD Meal Prep Planner – $19.95
For your chance to win one of the two packs, simply register your details below to be in the running!
Terms & Conditions
This competition starts 5 April 2021 at 12:00pm AEDT and ends 26 April 2021 at 12:00pm AEDT. Winner determined by 27 April 12:00pm AEDT at Level 2, 11 York St Sydney NSW 2000 by random computer selection. Winner’s name published on bodyandsoul.com.au. Total prize pool valued at $2,428 AUD. For a full list of terms and conditions click here.